12 August 2013

Belfast...

I am getting ready for a trip to Belfast. What am I going to Belfast for? I have plenty to do. Next week I'm on holiday, and before then lots of things have to be finished. And we have a project meeting too. So what has gotten into me?

Maybe I have lots to do, but there is more than the present. I have to think of the future! "Ik moet aan mijn salaris denken, en aan mijn relaties..." My contract in York runs out next year, and with the financial crisis and all one had better not wait until the very end to try to find a new job. And something very attractive came up in Belfast. So I applied, and lo and behold, I got invited for interview! So I prepared a presentation, picked my tidiest clothes out of the wardrobe,and soon I'll be back in the city I only visited once before, in 2002. Things have changed since then! And maybe more things will change soon. Watch this space...

The only Belfast picture that made it into my photo album: Queen's University!

1 comment:

Jeroen said...

Langs deze onsympathieke weg: succes gewenst!